Saturday, November 8, 2008

What is history but a 'Fable' agreed upon?


Once upon a time, in a land far far away.... there was this awesome game that a girl played for hours and hours at a time. As hard as she tried she couldn't pull herself away. It is said that people can still hear her force pushing and releasing her inferno on all the hollowmen in the land... The end.

Ok, so not really the end but still... Fable II is SO STINKING SWEET! I have been waiting for this game to come out for what seems like an eternity and I don't want it to be over. Every interaction, every access through a demon door is another little victory that I will cherish. I am one of those scary-thorough game players that has to find every last buried pouch and finish every last quest. Who can rush through a game like this? Who wants to live in the real world when you can live in Bowerstone and eat crunchy chicks... ok, maybe not me because I chose the 'good' path and crunchy chicks are morally evil (I've gotta protect my halo). Overall it is a good time! Anyone who wants to waste a few hours... hey, a few days... Fable it up! I promise you will not be disappointed. (*If you are going to play... you get to the Bowerstone Cemetery through Old Town... I seriously spent FOREVER trying to find it... aghhhh!)

Well Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish but please stay inside the plane until we land... its a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings... it affects the flight pattern. - D

No comments:

Post a Comment